The project of medicinal plants
Trung Nghia village, Hoa Ninh commune, Hoa Vang district.Land area: 34ha.
22km from 14B National Highway, 27 km from Da Nang International Airport, 28 km from city centre, 19 km from industrial parks and 20 km from Da Nang Hi-tech Park
- Objective: Building and running nurseries, medicinal plants such as desmodiium styracifolium, turmeric, mint, lemongrass, tea tree, honey suckle, etc using in the production of specific remedy for human beings and livestock
The project includes:
- The buffer zone creates landscapes for the project;
- Nursery with automatic irrigation system
- Medicinal plant garden meets the standard of GACP (good agricultural and collection practices);
- Pre-processing and processing factory meets the standard of GACP;
- Operating area.
- Estimated invested capital: 150 billion VND (6.5 mil USD).
- Form of investment : 100% owned foreign capital
- Process of investment :depend on the investor
- Current status: The boundary diagram and detailed project plan are being developed.The land is currently being allocated to households for management
- Preferential policies
- Corporate income tax: 15% for project life. Especial in income from the production, multiplication and hybridization of plants, the tax is 10%.
- Land and water surface rental charges:
+ The project is exempt from land and water surface rent in a period of 15 years from the date the project is completed and put into operation
+ Exemption from land rent for construction of dwelling houses for workers, planting trees and public purposes
- Import Tax:
+ Exemption from export tax for a period of 5 years from the date of commencement of production (excluding trial production time) for raw materials, supplies and components which have not been produced in Viet Nam yet.
+ Exemption from export tax of plant varieties which have not been produced in the country yet and necessary to be imported in direct service of the project's activities.
9. Investment support of the city
- Land clearance: Da Nang People's Committee is responsible for directing and organizing land recovery, compensation, support and resettlement in accordance with regulations.
- Technical infrastructure: Support electricity and water supply, communication to the works
- Administrative procedures: Ensure the handling of “one-stop” system procedures and ensure maximum support for investors in the process of project implementation.
- Support policies for labor training, breeding, techniques, trademarks, geographical indications, product marketing and other supporting policies as prescribed.
- New decree clears up points of law on economic concentration Updated: 24/05/2020
- Golf course projects to be managed by business conditions Updated: 12/05/2020
- The city records impressive results from attracting investment inflows despite Covid-19 effects Updated: 28/04/2020
- City sees 22% drop in number of newly-established firms in first quarter Updated: 09/04/2020
- UAC Viet Nam inaugurates phase 1 of Sunshine Aerospace Components Manufacturer Updated: 31/03/2020
- Long Hau Company inaugurates phase 1 of Hi-tech Factory for lease Updated: 31/03/2020
- Da Nang strives for sustainable development Updated: 30/03/2020
- Viet Nam gains higher exports to Canada, Mexico partly due to CPTPP Updated: 30/03/2020
- Adjustment of the Master Plan for socio-economic development of Da Nang City to 2020, with a vision to 2030 Updated: 27/03/2020
- Promulgating the list of priotized sectors and geographical areas and policies to encourage socialization in Da Nang city in the period of 2020-2022 Updated: 27/03/2020