Concentrated livestock and poultry husbandry farm (Breeding pigs and chickens)
- Location: The Concentrated Livestock and Poultry Husbandry farm in Phu Son Tay Village, Hoa Khuong Commune; Land area 30ha. 18km from Highway 14B, 22km from Da Nang International Airport, 24km from city Central and 22km from Da Nang Industrial Park and Hi-tech Park.
- Objectives:Investing the construction and operation of the concentrated pigs and chickens husbandry farm applied hi-tech in care and processing to ensure food safety and hygiene for consumption in Da Nang and some surrounding provinces and cities.
- Project contents:
The Concentrated Livestock and Poultry Husbandry Farm built with the following main items:
- Buffer Zone surrounds farm with many types of green trees, creating both landscape and income for the project.
- Closed farming system (cooling system, ventilation fan and automatic trough), application of bio-pads in animal husbandry to ensure environmental hygiene.
- Closed slaughter system ensures food safety and hygiene.
- Waste treatment system.
- Closed biogas system.
- Operator and reception areas.
- Total investment capital (expected):VND 230 bil (~ $10 mil)
- Investment form: 100% investor capital
- Project progress:Investor’s proposal
- Project status:The boundary diagram and detailed project plan are being developed. The land is currently being allocated to households for management.
- Investment incentive and supporting policies
- Corporate income tax: 15% for the project life. Particularly for the income from production, multiplication and breeding of cattle and poultry, the taxis 10%.
- Land and water surface rents:
+ Land and water surface rents exemption from the project completiondate.
+ Land rent exemption from construction of workers’ dwelling houses, planting trees and public purposes.
- Import tax:
+ Import tax exemption for 5 years from the date of production commencement (excluding trial production time) towards materials and spare parts not produced at home
+ Import tax exemption for domestic animal not produced at home and necessary to be imported for the direct service of project’s activities.
- Investment support of the city
- Land clearance: Da Nang People’s Committee is responsible for directing and organizing land recovery, compensation, support and resettlement in accordance with regulations.
- Technical infrastructure: supportingthe supply of electricity, water and communication to the project works
- Administrative procedures: Ensuring the handling of procedures under the inter-agency one-stop-shop mechanism and committing maximum support to investors in the course of project implementation
- Supporting policies for labor training, breeding techniques, trademarks, geographical indications, product marketing and other supporting policies in accordance with regulations.
- Vốn đầu tư Hàn Quốc chảy mạnh vào bất động sản Updated: 16/10/2019
- Harnessing a digital future Updated: 15/10/2019
- SOUTH KOREAN INVESTORS SHOWING INTEREST IN DA NANG BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT Updated: 08/10/2019
- DECISION No. 4365/QĐ-UBND dated September 27, 2019 on approving the Set of Criteria on Technology – Environment – Economy – Society Updated: 08/10/2019
- Ubisoft strengthens its mobile game workforce with the opening of a new studio in Viet Nam Updated: 07/10/2019
- Viet Nam tops regional peers in FDI attractiveness Updated: 26/09/2019
- Hospitals leap on the digital bandwagon Updated: 24/09/2019
- More Japanese firms target production shift to Viet Nam amid trade war escalation Updated: 17/09/2019
- Foreign education investors keep big interest in Viet Nam Updated: 11/09/2019
- Da Nang becomes one of WB's strategic partners Updated: 09/09/2019