Saigon-Danang Investment Joint Stock Company (SDN)
SAIGON-DANANG INVESTMENT CORPORATION CONTRIBUTES TO DEVELOPING DANANG INTO AN ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT DESTINATION IN CENTRAL VIETNAM
With the advantages of strategic location, developed infrastructure, especially the city government’s proactive leadership, it is expected that by 2020, Danang will become a modern and environment friendly city, promising to offer many investment opportunities for domestic and international businesses wishing to invest in Danang.
Grasping policies of the city and needs of investors, Saigon-Danang investment joint stock company (SDN), a member of Saigon Investment Corporation (SGI), who is experienced in the field of development of industrial zones (IZs) and attracting investors into Vietnam, was handed more than 400 hectares of land by Danang People’s Committee for developing two potential industrial zones named Lien Chieu IZ and expanded Hoa Khanh IZ.
With its expertise on developing industrial zones and strong finance, SDN has actively developed infrastructure of the industrial zones including electricity, water system, industrial wastewater treatment system, and road system, turning these two industrial zones, Lien Chieu IZ and expanded Hoa Khanh IZ, into favorite investment locations of many domestic and international investors.
Lien Chieu IZ, with a total area of 205.16 hectares, is located in the North West of the city, 15kms from Danang international airport, 25kms from Tien Sa seaport, 15kms from the city center and next to the southern entrance of the Hai Van Tunnel.
Lien Chieu Industrial zone. Photo by SDN
In addition to the industrial zones’ developed infrastructure, SDN also offers competitive pricing policies so that many foreign investors are keeping their eyes on Lien Chieu industrial zone. Investment projects in the IZ have created numerous jobs for local labor, contributing to the economic development of the city.
Besides the success of Lien Chieu IZ, expanded Hoa Khanh IZ, with a total investment capital of more than $35 million, borders Hoa Khanh IZ and national road 1A to the East, giving investors another choice of business location. Expanded Hoa Khanh IZ is currently offering many attractive incentive policies to attract more investment into the zone.
TCIE Co., Ltd – Expanded Hoa Khanh Industrial zone.
According to Mr. Dang Thanh Tam, Chairman of SGI, SDN is a pioneer in the field of development of industrial zones in the Central area, thus, the company is aware of its responsibilities to the company’s partners. SDN always tries to prove to investors that investing in the industrial zones will maximize their return on investment. Many solutions have been implemented to meet the strict requirements of large corporations, and to maximize the investors’ benefits, maintaining the image of SDN’s industrial zones as an attractive investment destination.
Currently, SDN is calling for investments into Lien Chieu IZ and expanded Hoa Khanh IZ, contributing to the development of Danang city.
Saigon-Danang investment joint stock company (SDN), is a member of Sai Gon Invest Corporation (SGI), whose chairman is Mr. Dang Thanh Tam. The Corporation has rich experience in the field of development of industrial zone and is a top company in attracting foreign development investment (FDI) in Vietnam. Some typical industrial zones including Que Vo IZ, Quang Chau IZ, Trang Due IZ… have attracted many well-known investors such as Canon, LG, Foxconn, Wintek, Tenma, Nippon Zoki, Sanyo, etc.
The company’s main fields of operation includes: Investing and operating industrial Zones, residential areas, and resorts. In which, the outstanding projects are Lien Chieu Industrial Zone and Expanded Hoa Khanh Industrial Zone.
Saigon – Da Nang Investment Corporation
Add: 61A Nguyen Van Cu Str., North Hoa Hiep Ward, Lien Chieu Dist, Da Nang City, Vietnam
Tel: (84.511) 3770998 | Fax: (84.511) 3770997
Hotline: 0905 374 123 (Mr. Tung) or 01666 810 334 (Ms. Hien)
- New decree clears up points of law on economic concentration Updated: 24/05/2020
- Golf course projects to be managed by business conditions Updated: 12/05/2020
- The city records impressive results from attracting investment inflows despite Covid-19 effects Updated: 28/04/2020
- City sees 22% drop in number of newly-established firms in first quarter Updated: 09/04/2020
- UAC Viet Nam inaugurates phase 1 of Sunshine Aerospace Components Manufacturer Updated: 31/03/2020
- Long Hau Company inaugurates phase 1 of Hi-tech Factory for lease Updated: 31/03/2020
- Da Nang strives for sustainable development Updated: 30/03/2020
- Viet Nam gains higher exports to Canada, Mexico partly due to CPTPP Updated: 30/03/2020
- Adjustment of the Master Plan for socio-economic development of Da Nang City to 2020, with a vision to 2030 Updated: 27/03/2020
- Promulgating the list of priotized sectors and geographical areas and policies to encourage socialization in Da Nang city in the period of 2020-2022 Updated: 27/03/2020