As one of the most competitive economies in Southeast Asia, Viet Nam must maintain a tough balance between managing the State budget and keeping an attractive tax landscape to keep business booming and foreign investment flowing.
KPMG Viet Nam Tax & Legal Institute 2019 will be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang, where KPMG leading partners and directors will discuss the impact of recent regulatory updates, trends and provide their expert insights on the issues businesses should be thinking about now across tax policy update, transfer pricing and tax dispute resolution.
Key talking points:
- Macroeconomic landscape & Current tax environment of Viet Nam
- Key changes in tax and transfer pricing regulations (VAT, FCT, PIT)
- Trends and outlook on tax and transfer pricing inspections
- Key risks emerging from transfer pricing audits
In Da Nang:
- Date: Friday, 1 November, 2019
- Time: 14:00 – 17:00
- Location: Hilton Hotel, Ground Floor, 50 Bach Dang, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Should you have any questions regarding the registration process, please send email to Ms. Nguyen Hong Nhung: email@example.com or call: +84.2363.519051 (ext 3582).